8.30 Registration of participants and Welcome Coffee
9.00 Welcome by Carisma RCT and the Secretaries of State, Republic of San Marino
9.05 OPENING REMARKS – Opening of the session and introduction by the Chairman
Towards 4.0 and beyond: the future is written today
9.15 KEYNOTE SPEECH – Increase the digital transformation at development driver to be competitive in the Industry 4.0 era
· Digital Manufacturing: take the challenges that are reshaping the industry
· Accelerate the digital development process: approaches, levers, resources to turn in the right direction
· From Smart Production to Servitization: creating value through new enabling technologies
· Digital Evolution: what are the future scenarios for the global economy?
9.45 PANEL SESSION – Digital Agenda for sustainable growth: state of the art, policies and instruments at European and local level
11.00 Coffee Break & Networking
11.30 PANEL SESSION – From modernization to transformation: effectively implement a digitalization plan in the company
· Integrate the digital transformation process into the business strategy
· Redesign the business model through 4.0 technology
· Define investment priorities to optimize available resources
· Managing change in a systemic and integrated way
Opening Keynote Panel: The Digitization of the Manufacturing Industry: how to overcome the challenges in turning theory into practice
12.50 CASE HISTORY – Rethinking processes and organization from a Smart Factory perspective: a concrete example
13.20 Summary of the morning session by the Chairman
13.30 Lunch & Networking
15.00 FOCUS ON – The impact of digitalisation in terms of productivity improvement, cost optimization and Design-to-Value Transformation: what is changing in Southeast Asia?
15.30 PANEL SESSION – Opportunities and risks of digital transformation for a sustainable future of countries, industries and individuals: experiences from the world
16.45 CASE HISTORY – Servitization: utilize digital technology to reconfigure the business model from the product to the product-service
17.15 Closing of the session
17.30 Cocktail and private visit to San Marino museum
20.00 Gala Dinner
During the gala dinner a video mapping show will be presented by the students of the San Marino Design University
8.15 Registration and Welcome Coffee
8.40 OPENING REMARKS – Opening of the session and introduction by the Chairman Business Reinvention:
Enabling technologies and capabilities to compete in a context of great transformation
8.50 PANEL SESSION – Smart Manufacturing and enabling technologies: accelerate the transformation of the company from a data-driven perspective
· Cloud Computing to support the Value Chain processes
· Big Data Analytics to accelerate planning and execution
· Edge Computing: process responses in real time to reduce waste, time and lapses
· Digital Twin: from simulation to virtual factory
· The value of maintenance in the Smart Factory
9.40 FOCUS ON – Data Ownership and Cybersecurity
10.10 PANEL SESSION – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applied to manufacturing:
How do man-machine roles and relationships change in decision-making, management and operational processes?
· Potential and scope of the AI Making
· Make effective man-machine collaboration for the digital transformation of the business
· From Machine Learning to Deep Learning: making quicker and safer decisions
· Impact of the Al introduction on the organization and on the labor market
Opening Keynote Panel: The Frontiers of Machine Learning
11.20 Coffee Break & Networking
11.50 PANEL SESSION – In an increasingly data-driven economy, how to adopt Digital Capabilities to enable digital transformation: resources, skills and investments
· How to rethink work in the digital age?
· How are skills changing?
· How to develop talents in the company and attract young talents?
· What are the new models of leadership and management?
· How is HR management responding to these changes?
Opening Keynote Panel: How to Be a Digital Leader
13.10 CLOSING KEYNOTE – Impact of the digital era on the global economy: why digital transformation must be ethically sustainable?
13.40 Summary of the morning session by the Chairman
15.20 PARALLEL SESSIONS – Single-topic follow up sessions, led by experts in the field, with presentation of business cases, in practice, to analyze and discuss topics of specific interest
· Laboratory A – How can Blockchain transform the Supply Network?
· Laboratory B – The strength of the Lean method combined with Industry 4.0 technologies for a Smart, Flexible, Agile and Fast Supply Chain
· Laboratory C – Manufacturing 4.0: Leading the Transformation
17.20 Closing of the session